Handmade leather boots
- Brass eyelets with onyx finish to compliment leather tones
- 6” height for increased comfort and ease of movement
- Expanded toe box for added comfort
- Designed true to size for minimal break-in time
- Gusseted tongue to keep debris out
- Foam insole for comfort
Leather Notes: American bison are a unique, untamed animal. Each hide varies in shade and surface character.
The leather used to make these boots comes from Tasman Leather of Hartland, Maine. Tasman was the last remaining tannery in Maine until it was forced to close its doors during the pandemic.