JOCKO GREENS - COCONUT PINEAPPLE
JOCKO Fuel's JOCKO GREENS
Developed in partnership with Jocko Willink, JOCKO GREENS is your solution to finding the highest quality greens and superfoods the industry has to offer. A comprehensive blend of organic greens and superfoods, this product satisfies Jocko's requirements to maintain the machine with a delicious taste. Monk fruit sweetened, with a transparent label, JOCKO GREENS is your answer for whole health support* with an immune-boosting benefit.
- Organic Greens & Superfoods for a Healthy Diet
- Adaptogens to Combat Everyday Stress*
- Vital Probiotics to Support Gut Health*
- Delicious Taste Even Kids Will Enjoy
- Naturally Sweetened with Monk Fruit
The JOCKO Fuel Standards
- Responsibly Sourced
- Transparent Label
- Whole Health Support*
- No Artificial Sweeteners
*FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Organic Fruits and Veggies
- Organic Spirulina
- Rich source of protein, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, iron, and manganese
- Spirulina contains phenylalanine, which should be avoided by people who have phenylketonuria
- Organic Wheat Grass
- Provides iron, calcium, magnesium, amino acids, chlorophyll, and vitamins A, C, and E
- Organic Kale
- Generous source of vitamin K, rich source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B6, folate, and manganese
- Organic Spinach
- Rich source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, magnesium, manganese, iron, and folate
- Organic Beets
- Rich source of folate, moderate source of manganese
- Organic Sweet Potato
- Rich source of vitamin A, vitamin C, manganese, and vitamin B6
- Organic Broccoli Sprout
- Contains vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, iron
- Organic Chlorella
- Considered a superfood, generous source of vitamin B12 and iron
- Organic Oat Grass
- Contains beta-carotene, vitamins K, C, and B, folic acid, calcium, and iron
- Organic Cabbage
- Contains vitamin C
- Organic Carrots
- Good source of biotin, potassium, vitamin A (beta-carotene), vitamin K1, and vitamin B6
- Organic Banana Powder
- Contains potassium and magnesium
- Organic Pineapple
- Source of fiber, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and magnesium
- Organic Apple Powder
- Contains potassium and vitamin A
- Organic Grape
- Contains vitamin C, potassium, vitamin B6
- Organic Goji
- Source of fiber, iron, protein, and calcium
- Organic Pomegranate
- Contains folate, vitamin K, vitamin E, vitamin B6, and potassium
- Organic Acai Powder
- Contains fiber and calcium
- Organic Wild Blueberry
- High in fiber and vitamins C and K
- Organic Cranberry Fruit Extract
- Source of vitamin C, potassium, and vitamin B6
- Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium species are bacterium often used as probiotics and are naturally found in areas such as your intestines. These bacteria may support a decrease in lactose intolerance, decrease your serum cholesterol levels in your gastrointestinal tract, and positively influence your body’s immune response.
Rhodiola Rosea Extract
- Rhodiola rosea is cultivated in the mountains of Europe and Asia and is commonly used in herbal medicine. Studies on Rhodiola rosea suggest the herb may reduce fatigue, improve time to exhaustion, and improve sexual function.
KSM-66 Ashwagandha Root Extract
- Ashwagandha, also known as Withania somnifera, is an herb found in Asia and Africa commonly used in herbal medicine. With its adaptogenic properties, ashwagandha has been shown to improve resistance towards stress, sleep quality, and muscle size and recovery.
Milk Thistle Seed Powder
- Milk thistle is a plant that originated throughout Southern Europe and Asia and is commonly used as a medicinal plant and a food source. Milk thistle largely acts as an antioxidant and has been shown to reduce liver enzyme levels along with keeping toxins from attaching to liver cells.
Mix 1 scoop (10.2 g) with 8 oz. water.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Finding greens that mix well and taste well is difficult to find. This product topped them all.
I expected GREENS to taste terrible, but it is delicious. I love it by itself (with water) or as a scoop in my vanilla MOLK. The nutrient profile is outstanding, and exactly what I am looking for and need to stay in the game.
Sometimes I forget to eat a bucket of vegetables or I simply dislike the options I have in the fridge (carrots are great for you but taste awful to me.) Jocko greens are by far the best option out there with the monk fruit sweetening things up for me without the negative aspects of sugar. Also my neighbor kids now take them because the Green dude on the front is jacked and they want to be jacked like me so their parents now have their kids drink Jocko Greens every morning. Sometimes I catch these kids on their way to the bus when I’m walking my dog and they have these dark green mustaches from chugging their greens!! It gets me hyped.