In today’s go-go-go society, we often fail to embrace the importance of a proper night’s rest. If we wish to perform at our daily best, we need a 100% refuel and recharge every night. Hypnos sleep offers a blend of amino acids, herbs, and electrolytes that work in a synergistic manner to mitigate the main culprits of a bad night’s rest.
Hypnos recovery supplements work in a three-phase system. This sleep aid for adults helps you fall asleep faster and offers you a more restful sleep. This is important to feel more rested. Hypnos will give you a longer sleep of the best quality. You’ll wake up feeling fully rested, refreshed, and ready to take on the day, all without feeling drowsy. Our non-drowsy formula ensures you’ll get the sleep you need and wake up feeling renewed.
In addition to valerian root, tart cherry juice, tryptophan, and magnesium, HYPNOS sleep supplement also contains other essential ingredients. The human body’s central nervous system relies on zinc and other key nutrients for optimal regulation. Our ZMA formula containing magnesium, zinc and vitamin B6 optimizes sleep and hormones. L-theanine is a non-essential amino acid found almost exclusively in green tea and is responsible for the relaxing balance found in the tea. It reduces the effects of caffeine stimulation, making L-theanine great for daily coffee drinkers. Lavender is an herb and sleep aid commonly known for its relaxing properties, shown to lower anxiety, increase sedation, and even reduce blood pressure.
At Origin Labs we use only the highest quality ingredients—no proprietary blends are used for any products. Origin is transparent about the milligram amount used for each ingredient and every product is tested by a third party laboratory for accurate labeling. Our products are only produced in FDA registered and GMP compliant facilities.
Valerian Root: Commonly used as a stand alone sleep product. Valerian is a common sleep enhancing ingredient due to its sedative effects and strong anxiety reducing effects. Valerian works on a psychological level to calm the mind for a nights rest.
Tart Cherry Juice: Is a natural source of Melatonin the hormone that regulates our natural sleep patterns. Studies have shown that ingestion of Tart Cherry Extract significantly natural melatonin levels and increased sleep quality over placebo.
L - Tryptophan: Your time is important and L- Tryptophan the common amino acid found in turkey, oats, and chocolate helps with sleep latency. Reducing the time it takes to get to sleep is important to increase your overall rest time.
Magnesium: Is an essential element for almost all functions of the human body. Magnesium helps support health GABA levels a primary neurotransmitter responsible for calming the central nervous system.
Zinc: The human body's central nervous system relies on key nutrients for optimal regulation. Zinc is no acception. Low levels have been shown to disrupt sleep patterns and even impair memory.
L-Theanine: Is a non essential amino acid found almost exclusively in Green Tea. Theanine is responsible for the relaxing balance found in tea. Reducing the effects of caffeine stimulation, making L theanine a powerful ingredient for daily coffee drinkers.
Vitamin B6: Low levels of B6 have been shown to cause abnormal sleep wake cycles as well as increase night sleep disturbances.
Lavender: An herb commonly known for its relaxing properties has been shown to lower anxiety, increase sedation and even reduce blood pressure.
- HYPNOS: Hypnos sleep supplement is a blend of amino acids, herbs, and electrolytes that work in a synergistic manner to mitigate the main culprits of a bad night’s rest. Hypnos helps you fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake up fully rested.
- VALERIAN ROOT: Valerian root is a sleep-enhancing ingredient thanks to its sedative effects and strong anxiety-reducing effects. Valerian root works on a psychological level to calm the mind to get a good night’s rest.
- TART CHERRY JUICE: This is a natural source of melatonin, the hormone that regulates our natural sleep patterns. Studies have shown that ingestion of tart cherry extract, Significantly increase natural melatonin levels.
- TRYPTOPHAN: This is a common amino acid found in turkey, oats, and chocolate that helps with sleep latency. Tryptophan helps reduce the time it takes to fall asleep and helps you stay asleep. Sleeping pills reduce the time it takes to fall asleep is important to increase overall rest time.
- MAGNESIUM: Magnesium is an essential element that helps support healthy levels of GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) in the brain. GABA is a primary neurotransmitter responsible for calming the central nervous system.
there is no guarantee of specific results and results can vary